Editorial & Technical Services
- Grant reviews: Technical assistance
- Editorial consultations & projects
- Internet assessor (Individuals/Small Business): Search evaluations to assess general content, quality, and accuracy of client specified search terms/results (e.g., "[your business name]" + "reviews"). Evaluations also include instructions for removal of irrelevant, inaccurate, or sensitive online privacy data, and/or actions to prevent/decrease undesirable Internet search content.
- Non-academic ghost writing
- Official correspondence
- Online editing: Revision of drafts and/or reworking online text content for private, personal, or small business publications
- Resume or CV development
- Manuscript submissions for scholarly journals: Copy-editing & proofreading
- Workplace employee, performance, & policy documents
- Thesis & Dissertation Assistance: Content editing, proofreading, preparation for publication
Services range in scope from editing and cleaning up rough drafts/partially completed works, to more substantial research and writing guided by a client's outline and written/verbal discourse.